Thursday, February 8, 2018

Tasting - Baci Dolci Mosto di Uve Parzialmente Fermentato Rosato

Name: Baci Dolci Mosto di Uve Parzialmente Fermentato Rosato
Variety: Garganega, Marzemino, Moscato
Region: Veneto
Country: Italy
Year: non-vintage
Price: $7.95

Store Review: Blend of 35% Garganega, 35% Marzemino, and 30% Moscato. A delicate, bubbly, pale pink wine. Fresh strawberry and cherry aromas. Light bodied with red fruit flavors and a refreshing sparkle to balance the semi-sweet finish.

My Review: As someone who is never a fan of dessert wines, this one surprised me. It smelled a little bit like raisins and apples, and when I tasted it it was of course sweet but not overwhelmingly so. It was light and refreshing and not at all syrupy, the bubbles doing a good job to freshen it up on my tongue.

I tried this wine with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment