Thursday, February 1, 2018

Tasting - Dom Chazallon Coteaux de l'Ardeche Viognier

Name: Dom Chazallon Coteaux de l'Ardeche Viognier
Variety: Viognier
Region: Rhone Valley
Country: France
Year: 2014
Price: $9.95

Store Review: Viognier, one of the finest grape varieties, originates from the Rhône Valley of France. When well looked after, it produces a distinctive, particularly fragrant wine, a true delight to the senses. Saint Régis is a great Viognier bottling, with peachy aromas, hints of tangerine and menthol, and a pure and fresh character.

My Review: This wine was my favorite of the ones that I tasted this week. It was nice and light and fresh, with a good fruity smell and a citrus flavor. It had a smooth finish that lingered well in my mouth.

I tried this wine on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment