Thursday, February 1, 2018

Tasting - Vina Galana Tempranillo Sangria

Name: Vina Galana Tempranillo Sangria
Variety: Tempranillo
Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: non-vintage
Price: $8.95

Store Review: 100% Tempranillo. Natural fruit flavors and succulent red wine all fused together in one bottle. This doesn’t require a punch bowl and big ladle, you can chill your bottle in a cooler and head out to the beach or a hike and enjoy a cup of the best sangria anywhere you choose to be.

My Review: While on average I am not too much for sweet wines and I can be picky about the types of sangrias that I drink, this was a pleasant surprise. I expected it to be too sweet, but it was just on the right side of too sweet, tasting nicely like the fresh citrus fruits it was made with. It was light and pleasant, and would be good to have at a party.

I tried this wine on its own without any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment